Malocclusions, commonly called bad bites, are dental issues caused by misalignments with your teeth and jaw. If you have misalignment issues, your oral hygiene can suffer because keeping your mouth clean is more difficult, due to hidden recesses that could form between overcrowded or misaligned teeth.
Don’t let a malocclusion hold back your smile. Simplify your oral health care with a straighter smile, which provides these benefits:
– Straight teeth are often much more aesthetically pleasing and attractive than misaligned teeth.
– Orthodontic treatments can come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, with products that include sturdy brackets to mold even the worst alignment issues back into shape, or easy-to-use clear aligners that are worn with discreetness and discretion in mind.
– Misaligned teeth can change your social life with your friends and family, and has even been shown in some studies to make you a less amiable candidate for a job or promotion.
– Orthodontic braces and aligners can straighten teeth, which can enhance your oral health care habits.
– Straight teeth are easier to clean than misaligned teeth, which make daily flossing and brushing habits easier and more fruitful.
If you are looking to straighten your teeth with Hector G. Menendez, DMD, please contact us at our orthodontist office in New Brunswick, New Jersey, and schedule a meeting with Dr. Hector Menendez. Our office can be reached at 732-937-9595. With the care of a qualified orthodontist from Hector G. Menendez, DMD, we can ensure your oral health is taken care of.