Studies have shown that healthier teeth and gums are possible with orthodontic aligners. The reason is because straighter teeth are much easier to clean than crooked or misaligned teeth. The likelihood of food particles and plaque buildup to occur is much higher with crooked teeth because there are more difficult-to-reach areas to clean via brushing and flossing. Invisalign® clear orthodontic aligners can straighten teeth and provide a much-needed treatment plan to allow your teeth to flourish.
Advantages to Invisalign:
– Teeth and gums are healthier with Invisalign.
– Invisalign lowers the chance for plaque buildup to stowaway in hidden corners of your smile.
– Invisalign aligners are a clear and nearly invisible orthodontic treatment option.
– No food restrictions or diet is necessary with Invisalign. The aligners can be removed before eating.
– Each Invisalign aligner system is designed and customized for each patient, with the planning and help of our orthodontists at Hector G. Menendez, DMD, thus ensuring the maximum possible fit and final look of the treatment.
– There are no metals or wires involved with Invisalign, as the system consists of a patented thermoplastic material designed with safety and comfort in mind.
Invisalign can correct:
– Gaps between your teeth
– Improper spacing between teeth or overcrowded teeth
– Bad bites and improper jaw alignments including overbites, underbites, open-bites, closed-bites, and misplaced midlines.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of Invisalign and to set up an appointment, contact Dr. Hector Menendez at our office in New Brunswick, New Jersey, by calling our team at 732-937-9595. Take the time to Invisalign your smile!